By using Boostopedia™, you automatically agree to this Refund Policy, so you should first read it carefully. If you don't wish to accept all this policy then please don't use Boostopedia™.
We want you to be satisfied with Boostopedia but we also want to make sure that you follow our recommended guidelines for gaining the most new followers based on the plan level that you purchased.
Refunds will not be granted based solely on the number of followers gained during your Boostopedia subscription.
To qualify for a refund you must be able to prove the during your subscription that you.
-Posted high quality and relevant content
-Posted at least 1x per day
-Did not spam your followers with ads
-Did not send a DM that was spammy and added no value.
Bottom line, if you do what we tell you, Boostopedia works.
If you don't, it will not, and you will not be given a refund.
1) In order to stop payment you must remember to cancel BEFORE you are charged for the next months account management.
2) Forgetting to cancel is not grounds for a refund.
3) It is your responsibility to remember your renewal date, and to act appropriately if you wish to cancel your subscription before you are charged again. If you are unsure of your renewal date please email Attn: Renewal Date Question.
4) In order to ensure you are not billed again, please send your cancellation notice 48 hours prior to your bill.
5) In order to qualify for a refund you must be able to provide evidence that you sent an email BEFORE 12am CST on the date of your renewal requesting to cancel.
Again to submit a refund email ATTN: Refund
Our payments department will then review your case and get back to with a decision in 24-48 hours.
This document was last updated on August 13th, 2019.